It’s easy to stuff your family’s holiday stockings with candy and small trinkets, but what if we changed things up this year? What if we gave them gifts in their holiday stocking that would benefit their health instead?
This time of year is hectic. It always seems as if time speeds up between the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are busier than ever before and time is precious.
You could try to get all your Christmas shopping done on Black Friday or sneak away to the mall during lunch breaks, after work or on the weekends to try and get everything done.
Wouldn’t you rather take it easy and spend the next few weeks really appreciating what you have in your life? Wouldn’t you rather spend that time with your family?
If so, this list of health stocking stuffers could help you get a head start. Let’s not just give “stuff” that collects dusts in our family and friend’s homes, but rather something that will benefit them in their life. Do something different! Try out these 25 ideas for your holiday stocking stuffer gifts:
- Bulletproof Chocolate – Who doesn’t want yummy dark chocolate that’s super delicious, yet gives them antioxidants to actually benefit their body and health?!
- Organic Peppermint Detox Tea – A detox is great when you do it in a safe way. The problem is we are bombarded by toxins every single day by what we eat, breathe and put on our skin. I love this tea because it is gentle on your system to use daily and more importantly, it tastes great. It’s one of my go-to teas!
- Navitas Dragon Fruit – This dried dragon fruit is a great snack and it’s pretty to eat!
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace – Instead of perfumes loaded with toxic chemicals, try out a diffuser necklace. I love mine!
- Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils – I geek out over essential oils. I use them every single day to help boost my mood and my health lifestyle habits. You can purchase a couple to start or a kit, but either way you are doing something wonderful for your health.
- DIY Gifts – Use essential oils and other healthy ingredients to create easy gifts in less than 10 minutes, such as bath salts, body washes, room sprays, pillow sprays, hand sanitizers and more!
- Seeds for your Spring Garden – Since you probably shouldn’t put a plant in a stocking, why not get seeds for those you know that have a green thumb? Whether it’s plants, vegetables or fruit seeds I am sure they will love it when they are able to plant their spring garden!
- Peaceful Warrior DVD – This is a fantastic movie and I highly recommend everyone fit this in between their favorite Christmas movies this season. Here are some lessons you can learn from the movie.
- Hungry Hottie Cookbook – Delicious plant-based recipes to change up your routine. I wanted more recipes that ramped up my nutrient and veggie content. This cookbook is a weekly go-to for me!
- Sugar Impact Diet – This book is great for those who are looking to cut out sugar from their daily routine. It’s educational and gives you natural ideas for replacements. For anyone who is making weight loss new year’s resolutions, this is a great read.
- Le Creuset Stoneware Espresso Mugs – Fun colors and a great idea for those coffee (and tea) lovers out there. This is good (last-you-forever) quality kitchen ware. You can find deals at Le Creuset outlet stores near you too! I love their stuff, but it is expensive so I keep my eyes out for deals or sales.
- Misto Glass Bottle Oil Sprayer – Salad dressings can be complicated and sabotage our weight loss goals if we are not careful of our serving size. This little gem helps to keep that under control. I love mine!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – a great book by Dale Carnegie. Everyone should read this book at least once in their life.
- Mandy Ingber’s Yogalosophy Workout DVD – I love this DVD because the instructor Mandy, is so down-to-earth and explains the poses in a way that makes you feel like you can actually pull this yoga thing off.
- Valslide Essentials Pack DVD with Booties – This is a great fitness tool to pack when you travel a lot and a gym is no where to be found. Exercises can be taken to the next level and all done in your hotel room!
- Unisex Sports Travel Money Belt – Fanny packs were “the thing” back in the day, but this is more fashionable.
- FitBit HR Charge – Want to track your steps, heart rate and more? This can be your best friend. I love it and it makes a great gift for anyone who is looking to change up their life. It’s a cool tool that bring awareness to what we think we do or don’t do during the day.
- Pink Himalayan Salt Lamp – I cannot say enough good things about this salt lamp. I love it and it gives off a great glow, which is making my environment not only more beautiful, but healthy!
- Bulletproof Upgraded Low-Blue Night light – If you have kids or get up in the middle of the night like I do to go to the bathroom, you don’t want to turn on a light that will jolt you out of your natural melatonin production cycle that helps you sleep. I use this low-blue night light in my bathroom so I can see just enough without having to turn on any bright lights. And the “low-blue” is what makes the difference between this and night lights you buy at Walmart or Target.
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Ditch the plastic. Less toxins and more environmentally friendly!
- Corkcicle Air 4-in-1 Wine Chiller, Aerator, Pourer, Stopper – great gift for the wine enthusiasts in your life!
- Corkcicle 24 oz. Tumbler Insulated Stainless Steel – Perfect for on-the-go as well as hot/cold beverages. I love mine and don’t travel without it!
- Individual Size Crock-Pot Warmer – This is the perfect gift for those who work in an office. This can warm up your meals without the use of the microwave.
- Herb Mincer – Chop your herbs and other veggies fast with this easy-to-use mincer!
- Amazon Gift Cards – Of course, there is always a gift card for those picky individuals in your life that are hard to shop for!
A lot of these ideas are a bit odd or different, but it’s good to change things up. If this benefits the health of those you love then it’s probably worth it. I hope this list gives you ideas.
What are some other great ideas you have used in your holiday stockings?