I truly believe in the power of nature and the health benefits we can gain from using therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils are a great tool to have in your toolbox to help you proactively use nature in your everyday life. Today we are going to shine the spotlight on a blend of oils called PanAway.
PanAway is a blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Peppermint and Helichrysum. This blend can help ease discomforts of an active lifestyle or those everyday twinges with a warming and soothing effect.
As someone who has dealt with chronic pain and migraines this has been a go-to essential oil blend for me. I love to combine this oil with peppermint and coconut oil. It helps because it takes my mind off of the pain and focuses my attention on the warming and cooling sensation instead.
Here are a few other ways to add PanAway essential oil into your routine.
- Inflammation / Bruising: Apply PanAway oil topically on an injured area.
- Sore Muscles: Apply PanAway oil topically to sore muscles after exercising.
- Headache: Rub a drop of PanAway oil on the temples, forehead and back of the neck.
- Growing Pains: Mix PanAway oil with vegetable oil like coconut or jojoba.
- Arthritis: Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway oil on arthritic hands to lessen pain.
- Sciatic Aches: Rub 2-3 drops of PanAway oil at the base of the spine.
As someone who has dealt with chronic pain and migraines this has been a go-to essential oil blend for me. I love to combine this oil with peppermint and coconut oil. It’s like a homemade version of Icy Hot, which takes me mind off of the pain and focuses my attention on the warming and cooling sensation instead.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can tailor the use of essential oils to your life and for your needs contact me at email@example.com.
Image credit: Elvert Barnes via Flickr