I truly believe in the power of nature and the health benefits we can gain from using therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils are a great tool to have in your toolbox to help you proactively use nature in your everyday life. Today we are going to shine the spotlight on an essential oil blend called Peace & Calming.
The name says it all: this essential oil blend can have an uplifting effect on your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being. It is a fragrant blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy, it promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
Here are a few suggested uses:
- Sleep. Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming oil on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime.
- Overactive Children. Diffuse Peace & Calming oil in their room.
- Relaxing Massage. Mix Peace & Calming oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
- Relaxing Bath. Put Peace & Calming oil mixed with Bath Gel Base in warm water for a relaxing bath.
- Teeth Grinding. Diffuse Peace & Calming while sleeping.
Someone told me that if you do not like the smell of a particular oil that could mean your body is out of balance and you actually may need that oil. At first, I did not like the smell of this blend so it has taken me a while (over a year) to get used to it. I guess that means I need more peace and less stress in my life!
If you are interested in learning more about how you can tailor the use of essential oils to your life and for your needs contact me at email@example.com.
Image Credit: Ryan Weisgerber via Flickr