I truly believe in the power of nature and the health benefits we can gain from using therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils are a great tool to have in your toolbox to help you proactively use nature in your everyday life. Today we are going to shine the spotlight on Valor, an essential oil blend.
Valor essential oil is an energy-balancing blend of Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Spruce in a base of Almond Oil. Valor help support the bodies electrical and nervous system, which is why it is nicknamed “Chiropractor in a Bottle”.
I personally use this oil in combination with Panaway and Peppermint, which feels like a natural version of Icy Hot. There are plenty of other ways you can experience the best benefits of Valor essential oil. Young Living shares the following examples and methods.
- Emotional Strength: Rub a few drops of Valor oil over the heart, neck, wrists and on the bottom of each foot.
- Back Aches: Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine.
- Joint Aches: Add a few drops of Valor to vegetable oil such as coconut or jojoba oil and apply to area.
- Jaw Discomfort: Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning as needed.
- Anxiety: Rub a few drops on feet, neck and chest. Breathe deeply.
- Sleep Apnea: Apply Valor to the bottoms of feet before bed.
- Stiff Neck: Use 2 drops of Valor on neck and massage.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can tailor the use of essential oils to your life and for your needs contact me at email@example.com.
Image Credit: Kevin Dinkel via Flickr